New stuff at internals.com
Here is the stuff added to the site:
Are you involved in the development of a new product and need a custom driver? Do
you need a solution to monitor or modify registry, file system or network
operations on Windows? Need to modify or extend the OS or 3rd party applications
without access to the source code? Has your team been spending days trying to
track down a system crash or hang which remains elusive? Joya Systems is an
organization made of world class engineers with unique expertise in Windows and
Linux internals. We have over 15 years of experience writing system level
drivers and complex user mode applications. Visit
www.joyasystems.com to learn about our services or call
speak with one of our experts. We'll do everything we can to ensure your product
is a success!
- WinIo - Version 3.0 supports 64 bit platforms and
concurrent use from multiple applications. WinIo allows direct I/O port and physical memory access under Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
- APISpy32 - Version 3.0 of the most sophisticated API spying utility is here. With its redesigned interception engine, APISpy32 now offers better accuracy and is more reliable and powerful than ever !
- Internals.com has a mailing list. Join now to get free programming tips, source code examples and undocumented system-level information directly to your mailbox.
- A comprehensive article that presents the techniques used by API spying utilities.
- MailControl - The personal e-mail firewall that protects your system from hostile viruses and trojans.
- ProcSpy32 - A VB utility that monitors the execution and termination of processes under Windows 9x.
- NtDriverList - A utility which uses an undocumented API to obtain a list of loaded drivers under NT.
- StickyApp32 - A visual basic application which fools the Windows NT task manager.
All articles and web pages are Copyright © 1997-2010 Yariv Kaplan, except where noted otherwise.
You may not repost any of the information on this web site without my explicit permission.
All trademarks are those of their respective owners.